Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by chandresh pancholi <ch...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/29 09:43:47 UTC

Project suggestions for MS

Hi Igniters,

This is my last semester of MS and i had to work on a project. I am
planning to work on Storm or Kafka streaming in Ignite.

Please suggest one or two feature that i can work on. I have worked apache
storm and kafka previously.

I can see 9 issues are open here [1].

[1]:https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-108

--
Chandresh Pancholi
Senior Software Engineer

Re: Project suggestions for MS

Posted by chandresh pancholi <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Andrey,

Going through the document.

Posted by Andrey Gura <ag...@gridgain.com>.
Chandresh, hi

--
Andrey Gura
GridGain Systems, Inc.

Re: Project suggestions for MS

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 2:21 AM, chandresh pancholi <
chandreshpancholi007@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
> Jira username- Chandresh Pancholi

You are now a contributor to Ignite. Feel free to assign the Storm ticket
to yourself.

> in ignite repo kafka module is empty. is kafka code is in separate branch?
> where can i find it for reference?

I just looked and it is not empty. Here is the link to Ignite master branch
on GitHub:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-ignite/tree/master/modules/kafka

Posted by chandresh pancholi <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi