Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com> on 2003/08/10 13:31:29 UTC

RE: When w'd JspTestCase's pageContext return null?

Hi Karthik,

I have written this simple test:

public class TestJspContext extends JspTestCase
{
    public void testPageContext()
    {
        assertNotNull("Page context should not be null", pageContext);
    }
}

and it runs fine here. Can you try it?

Thanks
-Vincent

app/ScenarioComparison.jsp?selScenarioIDs=2006|2007&selMinDates=2003/Jul
/2

7|2003/Jul/27&selMaxDates=2003/Oct/04|2003/Oct/04&selScenarioIndexes=0|1
";