Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Anwesh Krishna Nayak <an...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/27 22:52:21 UTC

Fineract API

Hi community,

I am GSOC 2018 intern working on* revamping community app*.

After a certain limited API requests within a time frame like a minute or
so I can't make further requests anymore. It gives this error* Cross-Origin
Request Blocked*

Could anyone guide how to workaround this?

Thanks

Re: Fineract API

Posted by Chirag Gupta <gu...@gmail.com>.
Hello Anwesh,

So you are testing the changes offline (hosting the server offline) or
online?

Re: Fineract API

Posted by Lalit Mohan S <sl...@gmail.com>.
Should we troubleshoot together tonight ?

Regards
Lalit

Re: Fineract API

Posted by Anwesh Krishna Nayak <an...@gmail.com>.