Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Brian Richardson <br...@cubik.ca> on 2003/07/24 18:07:13 UTC

[users@httpd] RFC: Gentoo Linux full featured e-mail HOWTO

The full text is too large to post here. Please read at:

http://www.cubik.ca/~brian/gentoo-linux-full-featured-email.howto.txt

and return comments.

Please don't comment much on the format. It's readable. The cuttable and
pastable parts work. I know I need screen shots. I know it should be in HTML.
But I've worked nearly twelve hours straight on this HOWTO. I know I need
sleep.

Enjoy,
Brian

--
God doesn't play dice.
		-- Albert Einstein

Re: [users@httpd] RFC: Gentoo Linux full featured e-mail HOWTO

Posted by "Shaun T. Erickson" <st...@ste-land.com>.
Brian Richardson wrote:

> The full text is too large to post here. Please read at:
>
> http://www.cubik.ca/~brian/gentoo-linux-full-featured-email.howto.txt
>
> and return comments.
>
> Please don't comment much on the format. It's readable. The cuttable and
> pastable parts work. I know I need screen shots. I know it should be in HTML.
> But I've worked nearly twelve hours straight on this HOWTO. I know I need
> sleep.

Perhaps you should have slept before posting it - the link doesn't work.

	-ste