Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "urswagner@bluemail.ch" <ur...@bluemail.ch> on 2007/03/28 19:27:16 UTC

Workaround for createValueExpression

What workaround need I to use for this code

      import javax.el.ValueExpression;

        ValueExpression vex = context.getApplication().
getExpressionFactory().createValueExpression(context.getELContext(),
"#{paramValues.mapSelectedItems}", String[].class);

Thanks

Re: Workaround for createValueExpression

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
I don't understand the question.
What's wrong with the code?