Posted to wsrp4j-user@portals.apache.org by Venkatesh Jayakumar <ve...@northwestern.edu> on 2006/07/06 21:55:57 UTC

RE: Error on accessing wsdl

Thanks Kristofer,

It didn't help still Iam getting the same error. I was able to consume this
in Pluto 1.1 but unable to consume this thru any external consumer like
Uportal or oracle consumer. Not sure what Iam missing...

Thanks,

Venkatesh Jayakumar

Posted by Venkatesh Jayakumar <ve...@northwestern.edu>.
Hi Kristofer,

Could you please which version tomcat you use ? I believe there could be
some dependencies with respect to tomcat or the library files may be differt
causing this problem.

Appreciate the help.

Thanks,

Venkatesh Jayakumar