Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Da...@SunGardEBS.com on 2007/05/14 21:20:44 UTC

Anyone tried using cargo with weblogic 9.2

Just curious if anyone has tried using the maven cargo plugin with
weblogic 9.2?  In my case I need to copy an ear to a different server and
deploy it.  I know my only option is a hot deploy.  Any feedback would be
appreciated.

Thanks,

David Williams
Software Configuration Engineer
205-271-6159

Re: Anyone tried using cargo with weblogic 9.2

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
You'll probably have a better response to this question on the Cargo Users list.

Wayne