Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by gc...@s-und-n.de on 2002/08/14 09:39:05 UTC

FW: Why does Slide maintain its own commons-httpclient?

Reposting here since I got no response from slide-users.

gcasper schrieb:
> Hi all,
>
> I understand that jakarta commons-httpclient has its roots in the Slide
> project. But I noticed that the slide WebDAV client library of current
CVS

mailto:slide-user-help@jakarta.apache.org>

Re: Why does Slide maintain its own commons-httpclient?

Posted by Sung-Gu <jericho at apache.org>.
> Reposting here since I got no response from slide-users.

You've got a friendly mail aleady from Michael... ;)
http://www.mail-archive.com/slide-user%40jakarta.apache.org/msg02584.html

> Are there any plans to resynchronize the two?

I guess, after a while from the official commns http 2.0 release, it will be
decided.
Or do you have a better opinion?

Sung-Gu