Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Nash <na...@hursley.ibm.com> on 2007/07/12 23:21:27 UTC

Build errors in SCA implementation-osgi and implementation-pojo2-extension

I'm seeing the following error when running several of the tests that
are part of the implementation-osgi module.  The same code built for
me successfully yesterday.

Looking into the code that produces this error, I see that it's trying
to start Equinox/Felix/Knopflerfish (in that order) from the classpath.
Was I supposed to do something to install one of these and add it to
my classpath?  I'd normally expect to be able to run a Tuscany SCA
build without having to manually install any prereq software.

I commented out implementation-osgi from the build and it got further,
but then I saw this same error "Could not start OSGi runtime from the
classpath" in samples/implementation-pojo2-extension.  What is this
sample?  There's no README so I don't know what it's supposed to do.
Does it use OSGi?

   Simon

Running org.apache.tuscany.sca.implementation.osgi.invocation.OSGiTestCase
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.551 sec <<< FAILURE!
testOSGiComponent(org.apache.tuscany.sca.implementation.osgi.invocation.OSGiTestCase)  Time elapsed: 0.51 sec  <<< ERROR!
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Could not start OSGi runtime from the classpath
	at org.apache.tuscany.sca.implementation.osgi.runtime.OSGiRuntime.getRuntime(OSGiRuntime.java:86)
	at org.apache.tuscany.sca.implementation.osgi.invocation.OSGiTestCase.tearDown(OSGiTestCase.java:50)
	at org.apache.maven.surefire.junit.JUnitTestSet.execute(JUnitTestSet.java:213)
	at org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.executeTestSet(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:138)
	at org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.execute(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:125)
	at org.apache.maven.surefire.Surefire.run(Surefire.java:132)
	at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.runSuitesInProcess(SurefireBooter.java:290)
	at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.main(SurefireBooter.java:818)
	at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.main(SurefireBooter.java:818)

Re: Build errors in SCA implementation-osgi and implementation-pojo2-extension

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

It's a bit strange. The implementation.osgi is built successfully for me.

Raymond