Posted to derby-commits@db.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2009/04/23 06:21:41 UTC

[Db-derby Wiki] Update of "ErandaSooriyabandara" by ErandaSooriyabandara

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Db-derby Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by ErandaSooriyabandara:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/ErandaSooriyabandara

New page:
I am Eranda Sooriyabandara of University of Moratuwa Department of Computer Science and Engineering.I choose the project Derby test and fix for the 2009 GSoC project and success in approving the project proposal.I work my best to do something to Derby development.