Posted to wsif-user@ws.apache.org by Ma...@nokia.com on 2003/05/26 08:28:26 UTC

exception when ws method has Hashtable as input parameter

Hi,
	i was trying to use wsif for a java class that accepts as input
an Hashtable.

> 1) Use org.apache.wsif.tools.Java2WSDL to create a WSDL
> document from a
> Java class which will include only a SOAP binding.
> 2) Run org.apache.wsif.tools.WSDL2WSDL to add a Java binding
> to the WSDL
> document created in step 1.
> 3) Run org.apache.wsif.tools.WSDL2Java against the document
> created in step
> 2 to create a WSIF testcase to invoke the service

at step 3, the following class has  been generated (for the Hashtable)
org.apache.xml.xml_soap.Map_item.java

when i ran  my testcase, i got following exception:

C:\wsif>java -cp %CLASSPATH%;test.jar DefaultNamespace.JoltToolServiceTestCase
.org.apache.wsif.WSIFException: Error while determining signature of method getJ
oltService : The meta information is not consistent.; nested exception is:
        org.apache.wsif.WSIFException: in0
org.apache.wsif.WSIFException: in0
        at org.apache.wsif.providers.java.WSIFOperation_Java.getMethodArgumentCl
asses(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.wsif.providers.java.WSIFOperation_Java.getMethods(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.wsif.providers.java.WSIFOperation_Java.<init>(Unknown Sour
ce)
        at org.apache.wsif.providers.java.WSIFPort_Java.getDynamicWSIFOperation(
Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.wsif.providers.java.WSIFPort_Java.createOperation(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.wsif.base.WSIFClientProxy.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at $Proxy0.getJoltService(Unknown Source)
        at DefaultNamespace.JoltToolServiceTestCase.executeOpGetJoltService(Jolt
ToolServiceTestCase.java:62)
        at DefaultNamespace.JoltToolServiceTestCase.doitStubJoltTool(JoltToolSer
viceTestCase.java:47)
        at DefaultNamespace.JoltToolServiceTestCase.testDoitStubJoltTool(JoltToo
lServiceTestCase.java:71)
        at junit.textui.TestRunner.doRun(TestRunner.java:116)
        at junit.textui.TestRunner.doRun(TestRunner.java:109)
        at junit.textui.TestRunner.run(TestRunner.java:72)
        at DefaultNamespace.JoltToolServiceTestCase.main(JoltToolServiceTestCase
.java:76)
Time: 2.574
There was 1 failure:
1) testDoitStubJoltTool(DefaultNamespace.JoltToolServiceTestCase)junit.framework
.AssertionFailedError: doitStubJoltTool got exception: Error while determining s
ignature of method getJoltService : The meta information is not consistent.; nes
ted exception is:
        org.apache.wsif.WSIFException: in0
        at DefaultNamespace.JoltToolServiceTestCase.doitStubJoltTool(JoltToolSer
viceTestCase.java:51)
        at DefaultNamespace.JoltToolServiceTestCase.testDoitStubJoltTool(JoltToo
lServiceTestCase.java:71)
        at DefaultNamespace.JoltToolServiceTestCase.main(JoltToolServiceTestCase
.java:76)

FAILURES!!!
Tests run: 1,  Failures: 1,  Errors: 0

i attach the wsdl file, the testcase and the generate interface...hope anyone
can clarify me what's going on..

thanx in advance and regards
	marco