Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Lyor Goldstein <lg...@apache.org> on 2018/05/24 17:08:43 UTC

Release SSHD 2.0 ?

Hi everybody,

I believe we have accumulated a respectable amount of changes - both bug
fixes and new features - not to mention some non-trivial re-structuring of
the code. I therefore feel it is time to release version 2.0 - I am not
aware of major features or bug fixes currently pending so it feels like the
right time for it.

Anyone second that ?
Guillaume - if there are no objections could you initiate a call for a vote
?
Thanks,
Lyor

Re: Release SSHD 2.0 ?

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.
That's fine with me, I do some tests and start a vote this week.
I'd like to test it a bit with Karaf first.

--
Guillaume Nodet