Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch> on 2006/02/27 09:22:39 UTC

Re: AW: AW: Flow Area with explizit height inside an "normal" flow ar ea?

It's not requested by any of my clients and not on my personal priority
list, I'm afraid. So: no, not in the near future. But it don't think it
would be very hard to implement if you want to do it yourself. I can
give you some pointers if you want.

On 27.02.2006 08:13:55 news wrote:
> Are you going to implement this in one of the next releases?

<snip/>

Jeremias Maerki