Posted to dev@crunch.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2012/12/10 01:57:32 UTC

Jenkins build became unstable: Crunch-master-integration #132

See <https://builds.apache.org/job/Crunch-master-integration/132/>

Jenkins build is back to stable : Crunch-master-integration #133

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
See <https://builds.apache.org/job/Crunch-master-integration/133/changes>

Re: Jenkins build became unstable: Crunch-master-integration #132

Posted by Matthias Friedrich <ma...@mafr.de>.
Weird. It failed locally on my machine, too, but giving the failsafe
plugin more memory seemed to help. Now it seems to be broken again.

Regards,
  Matthias

Posted by Josh Wills <jo...@gmail.com>.