Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Nicholas Van Weerdenburg <va...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/24 06:30:03 UTC

OfBiz Production Server Consultant Sought

Hi,

We are using OfBiz 2.11 in a commercial application, and are having some
production deployement issues on a WebLogic server with Oracle 10g in the
back end.

We are in a time sensitve situation are considering hiring an experienced
OfBiz/J2EE/WebLogic consultant to help us do a root cause analysis on the
production server in the UK. Generally, it looks like connections are being
lost, causing issues in the application. However, this issue isn't
repeatable in our test environements and the root cause of the issue is
eluding us.

Ideally, we are looking for someone Monday-Friday next week, in the UK.
Skills would include JDBC debugging and Java heap analysis. Our interest is
in strength in production enterprise java deployement and debugging with
strong Oracle and Weblogic skills. OfBiz is helpful, but not as essential.

We would be sending one our developers as well, so the expectation would be
someone would works well at the core level, and can help configure the
system and direct the analysis.

Would have anyone you could provide or recommend? We would be looking to
make a determination tomorrow or Friday, with travel on Monday.

Thanks,
Nick
416-625-6964