Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Rick R <ri...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/20 22:02:15 UTC

Haskell Setup.lhs

Just a quick note:  The Apache license tacked into Setup.lhs seems to break
it.
Not sure if literate haskell has a problem with #'s or what, but removing it
allowed me to runhaskell it.

--
"The greatest obstacle to discovering the shape of the earth, the
continents, and the oceans was not ignorance but the illusion of knowledge."

- Daniel J. Boorstin

Re: Haskell Setup.lhs

Posted by Laurens Van Houtven <lv...@laurensvh.be>.
Hey. I'm not familiar with Thrift development, but I do know some Haskell,
and those #'s are indeed wrong. Long (multiline) comments in haskell are
done with {- -} (open-accolade dash, dash close-accolade). Until-end-of-line
comments (which is presumably what # was supposed to do) is with -- (two
dashes).

Laurens

(Is gpg-signing messages frowned upon in this mailing list? if so, I'll
stop)