Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Bhushan Patil <th...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/11 18:00:56 UTC

How to auto record meetings in Openmeeting ?

Hello everyone, I am using OpenMeeting in my project. How can do
recording automatically when user joins the room? Because I don't want
end user to have Java or IcedTea plugin installed( Same is possible in
BigBlueButton, we don't need applet there).
Can I do this? I have read similar queries here but anybody can explain
me why this is not possible ?

Re: How to auto record meetings in Openmeeting ?

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
global configuration? or per room configuration?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: How to auto record meetings in Openmeeting ?

Posted by Bhushan Patil <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
moderationPanel.lzx

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: How to auto record meetings in Openmeeting ?

Posted by Bhushan Patil <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
sure

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: How to auto record meetings in Openmeeting ?

Posted by Bhushan Patil <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: How to auto record meetings in Openmeeting ?

Posted by Bhushan Patil <th...@gmail.com>.
Ok, I will try.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: How to auto record meetings in Openmeeting ?

Posted by Bhushan Patil <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: How to auto record meetings in Openmeeting ?

Posted by Bhushan Patil <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR