Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by rcbandit <pe...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/11 16:56:06 UTC

Include JAR in AKraf classpath

I have jdbc.jar driver which I want to include in Java classpath. Can I
configure for example some folder in Karaf which will be visible in Java
classpath?

The solution for now is to embed jar into OSGI bundle but this can be also
possible solution.

Re: Include JAR in AKraf classpath

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
lib/ext

Regards
JB

On 01/11/2016 04:56 PM, rcbandit wrote:
> I have jdbc.jar driver which I want to include in Java classpath. Can I
> configure for example some folder in Karaf which will be visible in Java
> classpath?
>
> The solution for now is to embed jar into OSGI bundle but this can be also
> possible solution.

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net