Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by Massimo Manghi <ma...@unipr.it> on 2018/08/07 10:03:05 UTC

Rivet transition from svn to git complete

The migration from svn is now complete, the svn repository is now read
only and every new commit has to be pushed to either GitBox
(https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/tcl-rivet.git) or GitHub
(https://github.com/apache/tcl-rivet.git)

the initial remote repository created at ASF has been removed (without
notice from the infra, they say those two remotes are the ones we are
supposed to use)

I did a push to test if everything was OK using the GitBox remote. The
commit set the master branch version as 3.1.0

I'm going to remove (untrack in the git jargon) some autotools generated
files that have been versioned for long time without a real reason (e.g.
Makefile.in)

  -- Massimo

Firma il tuo 5 x mille all’Università di Parma e aiuta così i nostri studenti che vogliono realizzare un’esperienza di studio all’estero – Indica 00308780345 nella tua denuncia dei redditi.