Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Eike Kettner <ne...@eknet.org> on 2010/09/27 23:36:47 UTC

why is there no redirectToIntercept *Target*

Hi!
I found two methods redirectToInterceptPage(Class) and
redirectToInterceptPage(Page). I was wondering why there is no
overloaded method with a IRequestTarget as argument. I'd like to use
this with a custom request target, that's why i stumbled into this. So I
like to do something like this:

   throw new Restart..InterceptException(new MyRequestTarget(..));

But maybe there is a better way?

Thank you for your time!
regards, Eike

Re: why is there no redirectToIntercept *Target*

Posted by Eike Kettner <ne...@eknet.org>.
This is what worked for me, maybe this is of use for someone else

  IPageMap pageMap = //get page map (like in
    //RestartResponseAtInterceptPageException#redirectToInterceptPage())

  IRequestTarget target = createMySpecialTarget();
  //now just to setup intercept url
  pageMap.redirectToInterceptPage(SomePageIdontCareAbout.class);
  //reset the target ..
  cycle.setRequestTarget(target);

regards,
Eike