Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Pricilla Yin <pr...@transcanada.com> on 2000/09/13 16:56:36 UTC

[BUG] Re: Alignment of fo:external-image objects

I assumed you were referring to fo:external-graphic element. The
"text-align" attribute is the attribute used for setting the alignment.
If you set it to be "center", the image is aligned to the left (start),
If set it to "start", the image is centered. It works correctly with
"end".
I think this is a bug with fop-0_14_0.jar, so I also posted this reply
as a bug report.

Pricilla Yin