Posted to users@maven.apache.org by WonderCsabo <ko...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/26 19:13:58 UTC

maven-jar-plugin out of heap space

Hey,

After i updated the maven-jar-plugin to version 3.0.0, i started to see
these problems on my CI build:

https://travis-ci.org/WonderCsabo/androidannotations/jobs/132201434#L2473

I can verify that this only happens with 3.0.0.

Regard,
Csaba

Re: maven-jar-plugin out of heap space

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
Please file a ticket at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MJAR

Provide as much details (Maven version, JDK, OS, etc) as possible and
preferably a project to reproduce.

/Anders

Posted by Csaba Kozák <ko...@gmail.com>.
Hey,

It is good news! Thanks again.

BR,

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi,

the VOTE for a fixed version maven-jar-plugin will be finished within a
few days which includes this fix..
so only a few days to live with this remporary solution.

Kind regards
Karl Heinz  Marbaise

Posted by Csaba Kozák <ko...@gmail.com>.
Hey Karl,