Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Sander Striker <st...@apache.org> on 2003/01/05 13:38:21 UTC

Incubator to handle adoptions, WAS: RE: [Tapestry-contrib] Re: Tapestry?

Given the current resolution the Incubator is where all projects
come through when entering the ASF.  Be it new ones, donations,
adoptions etc.  This is, in case of adoptions, to see if it is
viable (for both ends) to adopt, and, if so, to verify if the
community of the adopted project is healthy (with respect to ASF
rules/guidelines).

Sander