Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch> on 2007/03/07 16:03:58 UTC

Re: svn commit: r515217 - in /xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/src/documenta tion/content/xdocs: ./ conf/ dav/ db/ db/revprops/ db/revs/ db/transactio ns/ hooks/ locks/

I've reverted the two strange revisions. I wonder what happened.

On 07.03.2007 10:44:11 Manuel Mall wrote:
> Jay,
>
> I am confused by this and your following check-in.
>
> These look like SVN control files and not actual sources.
>
> Manuel

Jeremias Maerki

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> I've reverted the two strange revisions. I wonder what happened.

Jay's password hash is still in one of the commit mails,
now irrevocably spread all over the mail archives of the
world. I recommend changing the svn password immediately.

J.Pietschmann