Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Ioan Eugen Stan <ie...@netdava.com> on 2018/03/02 12:19:47 UTC

Re: repoinit just with oak

Hello Bertrand,

Thank you for the reply. I'm still working on the details of the
infrastructure.

We will have an instance of Sling and that would help us to run the
Repo-init instructions.

However, the contribution will still be helpful to ease JCR only
integration testing outside OSGI and we have such a use case.

I'll see if I can find some time to work on this and I will definitely
contribute to the changes upstream. Thank you for suggesting that.

Regards,