Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Wout Mertens <wm...@cisco.com> on 2009/02/27 11:08:37 UTC

What is CouchDB? (was: Re: [user] CouchDB and clustering)

Resending with a different subject because I think this is the best
summary of CouchDB I've seen so far. +1 Internets to David.

Wout.

Re: What is CouchDB? (was: Re: [user] CouchDB and clustering)

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
On 27 Feb 2009, at 11:08, Wout Mertens wrote:

> Resending with a different subject because I think this is the best
> summary of CouchDB I've seen so far. +1 Internets to David.

I'd only object on the read-mostly. Write-mostly works pretty well, too.
But yeah, maybe we should steal some of that for couchdb.apache.org.

Cheers
Jan