Posted to users@maven.apache.org by sintetik <si...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/14 18:12:22 UTC

native-maven-plugin suggested patch to avoid redundant relink

I've been asking a question some time ago about redundant relink in
native-maven-plugin:
http://maven.40175.n5.nabble.com/c-native-maven-plugin-redundant-linking-at-second-run-problem-td3403291.html

Finally we've started actually using native-maven-plugin so I've patched the
plugin to avoid relink in case of no changes.

We have some other modifications as well but we don't want to fork too much
from publicly available source so I'd like to send to upstream as much as
possible.

Please consider the patch
http://maven.40175.n5.nabble.com/file/n5075095/maven-native-api.patch
maven-native-api.patch
http://maven.40175.n5.nabble.com/file/n5075095/native-maven-plugin.patch
native-maven-plugin.patch

Re: native-maven-plugin suggested patch to avoid redundant relink

Posted by sintetik <si...@gmail.com>.
Robert,

Done, https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MOJO-1793.

Regards,