Posted to user@uima.apache.org by ravinder thakur <ra...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/12 07:58:05 UTC

unable to get binaries for UIMA

hello friends,

I am trying to download zipped release for UIMA binaries but i am
consistently getting the following error. Changing the mirrors also is
not helping.

thanks
ravinder thakur

  Internal Server Error

unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, anton.pershin@gmail.com and
inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have
done that may have caused the error.

Apache/2.0.46 (Red Hat) Server at apache.seekmeup.com Port 80

Re: unable to get binaries for UIMA

Posted by Thilo Goetz <tw...@gmx.de>.
ravinder thakur wrote:
> hello friends,
>

> I am trying to download zipped release for UIMA binaries but i am
> consistently getting the following error. Changing the mirrors also is
> not helping.
>

> thanks
> ravinder thakur
>

>  Internal Server Error

> unable to complete your request.
>
> Please contact the server administrator, anton.pershin@gmail.com and
> inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have
> done that may have caused the error.
>
> More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

> Apache/2.0.46 (Red Hat) Server at apache.seekmeup.com Port 80

Yes, this happens now and then, I don't know what is causing it.  Try
setting your mirror to http://www.apache.org/dist, the last one in the
list, that usually works.

--Thilo