Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Dan Fabulich <da...@fabulich.com> on 2009/11/10 21:21:09 UTC

m2eclipse was: Proposal after-the-fact: Experimental multithreading support

Jason van Zyl wrote:

> The trunk is now critical for M2Eclipse and anyone else who is embedding
> and new features just aren't going in without adequate ITs.

m2eclipse depends on the Maven 3.0-SNAPSHOT trunk?

Does that mean that changes that we make in the Apache trunk can
automatically break people's Eclipse builds out in the wild, even without
an official release?

That doesn't seem good.  Can we break this dependency once alpha-3 comes
out?

-Dan

Re: m2eclipse was: Proposal after-the-fact: Experimental multithreading support

Posted by Igor Fedorenko <ig...@ifedorenko.com>.
Unfortunately m2e will have to wait until alpha-4 due to PLX-444,
assuming alpha-3 is not respun that is. Do not break trunk just yet ;-)

Igor

Posted by Dan Fabulich <da...@fabulich.com>.

Posted by Brian Fox <br...@infinity.nu>.
On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 3:21 PM, Dan Fabulich <da...@fabulich.com> wrote:
> Jason van Zyl wrote:
>
>> The trunk is now critical for M2Eclipse and anyone else who is embedding
>> and new features just aren't going in without adequate ITs.
>
> m2eclipse depends on the Maven 3.0-SNAPSHOT trunk?

Kinda