Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Karl André Dalby <ka...@dataloy.com> on 2008/09/04 12:42:00 UTC

GanttChart Trinidad

I need a jsf Gantt component that will easily work with Netbeans. Will
Trinidad ever get something like the Oracle ADF faces Gantt component?

-Karl

Re: GanttChart Trinidad

Posted by Karl André Dalby <ka...@dataloy.com>.
That would be awesome. I have found very few gantt charts that is free
and good enough for my use. Oracle ADF faces is actually the only
option. So I am trying to make it work in Netbeans right now.

Re: GanttChart Trinidad

Posted by Hazem Saleh <ha...@apache.org>.

Re: GanttChart Trinidad

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.