Posted to user@vcl.apache.org by Anu Chirinos <an...@fiu.edu> on 2013/03/21 21:09:59 UTC

VCL and K12

Hello,

We are looking into providing VCL services to our community's middle and high schools. My concern is with the network between FIU and these schools. Where other universities are proving this type service, what kind of network connectivity do you have to those end users? Are they using just a commodity network, or is there other special considerations?

Thanks,

Anu Chirinos
Assistant Director - Enterprise Systems
Florida International University
Office: 305-348-0275, Cell: 786-712-9025

Re: VCL and K12

Posted by Anu Chirinos <an...@fiu.edu>.
Great, this was wonderful information. I may come back with more questions
once we really start to move on. I did not even think of CIPA.

Anu

Re: VCL and K12

Posted by Henry Schaffer <he...@ncsu.edu>.