Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "Misra, Anil" <ex...@vw.com> on 2011/05/09 21:08:26 UTC

Solr is not working for few document

Hi

I am using solr with liferay till Friday everything was good but today I
added few documents but I am unable to search some of them L.

It is showing 0 result(s) are found.

Waiting for your help.

Thanks,

anil misra

248-880-4948

Re: Solr is not working for few document

Posted by Gora Mohanty <go...@mimirtech.com>.
On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 12:38 AM, Misra, Anil <ex...@vw.com> wrote:
[...]
> I am using solr with liferay till Friday everything was good but today I
> added few documents but I am unable to search some of them L.
[...]

We are not mind-readers, so it is hard to tell what went wrong
without any details from your side. Try going through this
document: http://wiki.apache.org/solr/UsingMailingLists

Looking into my crystal ball, one possibility is that you did not
do a commit after indexing. However, please go through the
above document before haring off after this solution.

Regards