Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Ramesh Natarajan <ra...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/17 18:51:18 UTC

specifying initial cassandra schema

I usually start cassandra and then use cassandra-cli to import a
schema.   Is there any  automated way to load a fixed schema when
cassandra starts automatically?

I have a test setup where i run cassandra on a single node. I have a
OS image packaged with cassandra and it automatically starts cassandra
as a part of OS boot up.

I saw some old references to specify schema in cassandra.yaml.  Is
this still supported in Cassandra 1.x?  Are there any examples?

thanks
Ramesh

Re: specifying initial cassandra schema

Posted by Ramesh Natarajan <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thanks and appreciate the responses. Will look into this.

thanks
Ramesh

Posted by aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>.

Posted by Carlos Pérez Miguel <cp...@gmail.com>.