Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2007/10/13 07:56:54 UTC

[ANN] Cayenne 1.2.4/2.0.4 released

I am glad to announce a new release from the stable branches. Upgrade
is recommended, as the new release contains some important fixes,
including some runtime race conditions. More details can be found here:

   http://cayenne.apache.org/2007/10/12/october-12-2007-cayenne-204-
and-124-released.html

1.2.4/2.0.4 can be downloaded from here:

   http://cayenne.apache.org/download.html

Andrus

Re: [ANN] Cayenne 1.2.4/2.0.4 released

Posted by Aristedes Maniatis <ar...@maniatis.org>.
On 14/10/2007, at 1:04 PM, Malcolm Edgar wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Great to see a new release out.
>
> The release note only point to one change in this release, are
> their more
> changes than this?
>
> CAY-698 "Null ObjectId" exception from DataContext....

Please click on the title of the news item to see the full news
story. It just happened to get truncated there. I did look yesterday
to see if there was a 'break here' notation in Confluence but
couldn't find one.

Ari Maniatis

-------------------------->
Aristedes Maniatis
phone +61 2 9660 9700
PGP fingerprint 08 57 20 4B 80 69 59 E2  A9 BF 2D 48 C2 20 0C C8

Re: [ANN] Cayenne 1.2.4/2.0.4 released

Posted by Malcolm Edgar <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

Great to see a new release out.

The release note only point to one change in this release, are their more
changes than this?

CAY-698 "Null ObjectId" exception from DataContext....

regards Malcolm Edgar

Posted by "Florin T.PATRASCU" <fl...@rogers.com>.