Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by JongOk Kim <jo...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/20 08:15:25 UTC

How can I backup Interpreter setting?

If when I create custom interpreter or edit interpreters setting in 'manage interpreters setting page', then Where can I find this changes.

I want to backup all interpreter settings and recover this.

thanks.

Re: How can I backup Interpreter setting?

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
ZEPPELIN_HOME/conf/interpreter.json

JongOk Kim <jo...@gmail.com>于2017年3月20日周一 下午4:15写道: