Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by sbelt <sb...@sebscape.com> on 2001/11/30 15:27:08 UTC

How to not use CSS settings

Sorry for asking a CSS-newbie question, but:

I am presenting Jetspeed pages which make heavy use of the WebPage portlet.
My problem is that the CSS used by Jetspeed is being applied to the portlet
content as well. I am not fluent in CSS - is there an attribute or tag I can
put around the portlet contents which says "dont use the css for this node".

The effect I am looking for is that the content will use whatever CSS is
defined by the html-service-provider. If none is specified, I want to use
the browser defaults. The Jetspeed framework I would like to continue using
the included CSS.

TIA,

Steve B.