Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Wim Kerkhoff <wi...@nyetwork.org> on 2002/05/03 04:12:05 UTC

Re: Talking about Embperl at the O'Reilly OpenSource Convetion 2

On 02-May-2002 Lara J. Fabans wrote:
> How about we just hold a bake sale to send Gerald to San Diego?
> Set up an account on paypal.  I'll donate $50 to get it started.

I'd chip in $50... I'd love to be there, except it's a bit expensive for this
Canadian.

Wim

RE: Talking about Embperl at the O'Reilly OpenSource Convetion 2

Posted by Sam Michel <sa...@chinwag.com>.
We'll contribute £50...you the Embperl man, Gerald, you should go, I'm sure
you'd get enough support from the Embperl gang to cover the flight/hotel
costs.

Toodle Pip

Sam
               Sam Michel, Chinwag
   e: sam@chinwag.com    http://www.chinwag.com

Find out about viral campaigns first, FREE email alerts
   http://www.viralmonitor.com from Chinwag