Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de> on 2019/05/01 14:46:29 UTC

Re: Fwd: English Dictionaries publish

Hi Andrea,

> On 30/04/2019 Matthias Seidel wrote:
>> Am 29.04.19 um 10:06 schrieb Marco A.G. Pinto:
>>> http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/english-dictionaries-apache-openoffice
>>>
>>> Could someone publish it?
>> Yes, can "someone" please publish it? ;-)
>
> It's already published. I did it about one hour after Marco wrote, but
> I didn't manage to notify the mailing list.
>
> By the way, I think we could add more moderators for the Extensions
> site or give Marco moderator rights so that he can re-publish
> extensions himself when he accidentally triggers an unpublish operation.

You can add me, if you want. I have nNo objections against giving Marco
moderator rights.

Another observation. There is no downloadable content for:
https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/uno-oauth20-api-libreoffice-openoffice
https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/onedriveooo
https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/gdriveooo

The author also had problems to publish...

Regards,

   Matthias

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
> Hi Andrea,
>
> Am 30.04.19 um 19:11 schrieb Andrea Pescetti:

>>> Yes, can "someone" please publish it? ;-)
>> It's already published. I did it about one hour after Marco wrote, but
>> I didn't manage to notify the mailing list.
>>
>> By the way, I think we could add more moderators for the Extensions
>> site or give Marco moderator rights so that he can re-publish
>> extensions himself when he accidentally triggers an unpublish operation.
> You can add me, if you want. I have nNo objections against giving Marco
> moderator rights.
>
> Another observation. There is no downloadable content for:
> https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/uno-oauth20-api-libreoffice-openoffice
> https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/onedriveooo
> https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/gdriveooo
>
> The author also had problems to publish...

Oh, I see, that he put the links to the oxt in the "source code" field...

So this isn't our problem.

Regards,

   Matthias