Posted to dev@freemarker.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2017/01/10 12:52:58 UTC

Confluence Wiki Administrators

Hi All

As part of the Infra request for the confluence wiki, I'll need the name of a person (or people) to administer the wiki for the project. It's good to have a few people so there is backup. I'm happy to volunteer  \u2013 is  anyone else interested in being a wiki administrator? (If so then please respond and include your confluence username as I'll need it for the infra request).

Thanks
Sharan

Re: Confluence Wiki Administrators

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
Thanks Michael - will include you.

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.
Hi Sharan,

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
For info - the infra wiki request is here

https://issues.apache.org/jira/servicedesk/customer/portal/1/INFRA-13298

Once it is up and running, any new users / contributors can be easily added.

Thanks
Sharan

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
Thanks Jacques. Will include you.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I can help

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Mauricio

Thanks for offering to help. I've given you edit access to the wiki. The link to it is below

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FREEMARKER/FreeMarker+Home

Thanks
Sharan

Posted by Mauricio Nuñez <ma...@inversion.cl>.

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Daniel

Posted by Daniel Dekany <dd...@freemail.hu>.
Tuesday, January 10, 2017, 1:52:58 PM, Sharan Foga wrote:

> Hi All
>
> As part of the Infra request for the confluence wiki, I'll need the
> name of a person (or people) to administer the wiki for the project.
> It's good to have a few people so there is backup. I'm happy to
> volunteer  \u2013 is  anyone else interested in being a wiki
> administrator? (If so then please respond and include your
> confluence username as I'll need it for the infra request).

Yes, add me please. The user name is ddekany.

> Thanks
> Sharan

 Daniel Dekany