Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by baotiao <ba...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/28 13:39:52 UTC

Mesos framework example in c++

Hi all

I run the example docker_no_executor_framework,  But  return  No container info found, skipping launch. So I think because in the code, the task don't set the container. So can you give me an example how to set the docker with executor in c++? or is there a framework written in c++, so I can learn for it.

陈宗志

Blog:baotiao.github.io

Re: Mesos framework example in c++

Posted by Tom Arnfeld <to...@duedil.com>.
It might be worth looking at the code for mesos-execute, that has some support for basic docker containers.

--

Tom Arnfeld

Developer // DueDil

(+44) 7525940046

25 Christopher Street, London, EC2A 2BS

Posted by baotiao <ba...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I know Rendler, it is an example of using mesos in c++, but it don't use docker container

I want to see a framework written in C++ how to set up docker with mesos, I find the example
docker_no_executor_framework can't work in my case.

So thank you all the same.

陈宗志

Blog:baotiao.github.io

Posted by Adam Bordelon <ad...@mesosphere.io>.