Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Dhanush Gopinath <dh...@altair.com> on 2010/07/06 12:29:44 UTC

Undeploying a Process

Hi,

While undeploying a process in ODE, I am getting this exception. I am
using ODE 1.3.4 with Postgres and JBOSS 4.2.3.

14:52:45,659 ERROR [SimpleScheduler] Database error.

org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.DatabaseException:
org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: column "detailsext" is of type
oid but expression is of type bytea

      at
org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.JdbcDelegate.insertJob(JdbcDelegate.java
:231)

      at
org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler.schedulePersistedJob(Sim
pleScheduler.java:378)

      at
org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler.scheduleMapSerializableR
unnable(SimpleScheduler.java:369)

      at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelServerImpl.deleteProcessDAO(BpelServerImp
l.java:438)

Please let me know if anyone has come across this error.

Thanks & Regards

Dhanush Gopinath