Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Nathan Marz <na...@nathanmarz.com> on 2014/10/01 00:51:34 UTC

Re: Trident Kafka Spout - Ack count increasing even though no messages are processed

Nimbus has a Thrift API, so you can query it with any programming language.
Here's the Thrift definition:
https://github.com/apache/storm/blob/master/storm-core/src/storm.thrift

--
Twitter: @nathanmarz
http://nathanmarz.com

Re: Trident Kafka Spout - Ack count increasing even though no messages are processed

Posted by Deepak Subhramanian <de...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Nathan.

Steve
Here is a python and ruby example I found.
http://tutorials.github.io/pages/retrieving-storm-data-from-nimbus.html#.VCsYYSldWEd

--
Deepak Subhramanian