Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@comcast.net> on 2004/03/10 03:10:52 UTC

Ready or not, here it comes!

With my ski trip this week canceled, I'm putting more time into Tapestry 3.0-rc-1 right now. You may
have noticed the flood of bug updates and bug fixes.

Right now, I'm thinking of fixing up the few remaining bugs and calling for a release vote on
thursday or friday.

I encourage *everyone* to review the outstanding bugs. Make sure you display the "milestone" column
... there are many low-priorty bugs I've deferred into 3.1.

If you have an issue please update the bug and/or discuss it here. Or fix it yourself :-)

The documentation is good enough (hell, there's a whole book out there, so I'm having trouble
staying motivated).

The code is in good shape. The remaining bugs are pretty minor.

Nobody has any last minute gotta-have-it-in-3.0 stuff, do they? You may have noticed that I'm pretty
conservative about slipping things in. There's always the next release.

I suspect release 3.1 will be *much* faster than 3.0, which has dragged on much longer than I had
wanted. Damn book.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components

RE: Ready or not, here it comes!

Posted by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@comcast.net>.
I'm also a little tired. Forgot to mention that I've seen and appreciate the effort that others have
been putting in lately.