Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io> on 2017/01/20 17:02:04 UTC

Improve License Header Check

Hi,

I opened an PR to improve the check for file license header (the check
is currently quite weak and it's possible to have files with an invalid
header).

https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/2303/

As some people do have IDE setting for adding a header automatically, we
wanted to give a heads up that you will need to update you IDE setting.

-Matthias

Re: Improve License Header Check

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io>.
Just a reminder. This PR got merged today.

-Matthias