Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org> on 2014/01/27 15:56:01 UTC

[VOTE] - Release Apache Santuario - XML Security for Java 2.0.0-rc1

All,

This is a vote to release Apache Santuario, XML Security for Java
2.0.0-rc1. Last year we released 2.0.0-beta. We are 95%+ of the way there,
and I want to get a release candidate out for some final testing with other
projects.

The artifacts are here:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesantuario-1000/

They were built from:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/santuario/xml-security-java/tags/xmlsec-2.0.0-rc1/

Here is my +1.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: [VOTE] - Release Apache Santuario - XML Security for Java 2.0.0-rc1

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
With 3 +1 binding votes, and no other votes, this vote passes....I'll
promote the artifacts.

Colm.

Posted by Sean Mullan <se...@oracle.com>.
+1

--Sean

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
Not yet, but I'll get it done before the 2.0.0 release. Essentially there
is little difference for existing users, beyond some dependency version
upgrades, switching to use SLF4J instead of commons logging, and requiring
JDK 1.6. The bulk of the changes relate to adding an alternative streaming
approach for Signature + Encryption.

Colm.

Posted by "Cantor, Scott" <ca...@osu.edu>.
+1