Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by Luís Eduardo <le...@suprasis.com.br> on 2011/01/14 05:40:29 UTC

eclipse plugin

     Hello World!

     I am trying to download the Pivot Eclipse plugin at the address:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PIVOT/Platform+Developer+Info
     but it seems down  "Service Temporarily Unavailable".

     tryied to google for another source but with no lucky.

     is there any other location where i can download the plugin?

     Thanks,
     - Luís Eduardo

Re: eclipse plugin

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@verizon.net>.
It should probably be generated as part of the release process and included in the release artifacts.

Re: eclipse plugin

Re: eclipse plugin

Posted by Luís Eduardo <le...@suprasis.com.br>.

     I found this one too:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/108483/org.apache.pivot.eclipse_2.0.0.jar
     but it seems equally broken: "Service Temporarily Unavailable".
     I saw that other guy had the same problem but he solve the problem
misteriosly

     perhaps the server is really too busy and i need to try later...
will see.  :(

     what about put this compiled eclipse plugin jar with the other
distributed Pivot jars?