Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2003/01/14 05:31:55 UTC

xsl:include's root is in Tomcat's root.

I have a

<xsl:include href="features.xsl" />

in the main XSL stylesheet, and I get the error message;

java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/home/niclas/internus/bali/cocoon/jakarta-tomcat-4.0.3/connections.xsl (No
such file or directory)

which I think is way off.
Is this expected behaviour or have I completely fouled up the installation?

Shouldn't all <xsl:include> be relative the same directory as the including
stylesheet is in, if no initial "/" is given?

Niclas

Re: xsl:include's root is in Tomcat's root.

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
On Tuesday 14 January 2003 12:31, Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> I have a
>
> <xsl:include href="features.xsl" />
>
> in the main XSL stylesheet, and I get the error message;
>
> java.io.FileNotFoundException:
> /home/niclas/internus/bali/cocoon/jakarta-tomcat-4.0.3/connections.xsl (No
> such file or directory)

I picked the wrong error message!!! But it is the same, should be

java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/home/niclas/internus/bali/cocoon/jakarta-tomcat-4.0.3/features.xsl (No
such file or directory)

Posted by Geoff Howard <co...@leverageweb.com>.
I am using xsl:include in 2.1dev (from about 12/7) and haven't seen the
problem you're reporting.

Geoff

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
On Tuesday 14 January 2003 12:31, Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> I have a
>
> <xsl:include href="features.xsl" />
>
> in the main XSL stylesheet, and I get the error message;
>
> java.io.FileNotFoundException:
> /home/niclas/internus/bali/cocoon/jakarta-tomcat-4.0.3/connections.xsl (No
> such file or directory)
>
> which I think is way off.
> Is this expected behaviour or have I completely fouled up the installation?
>
> Shouldn't all <xsl:include> be relative the same directory as the including
> stylesheet is in, if no initial "/" is given?

Furthermore, if I do place something in front of the name, I get the relative
path I am looking for, so

<xsl:include href="./features.xsl" />
and
<xsl:include href="features.xsl" />
resolves to
/home/niclas/internus/bali/cocoon/jakarta-tomcat-4.0.3/features.xsl

but
<xsl:include href="cocoon/products/datasheet/style/features.xsl" />
resolves to
/home/niclas/internus/bali/cocoon/jakarta-tomcat-4.0.3/cocoon/products/datasheet/style/cocoon/products/datasheet/style/features.xsl

Note the reoccuring path elements "cocoon/products/datasheet/style/"

Anyone understand what is going on??
Am I supposed to use xinclude instead?

Niclas