Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Kenneth Porter <sh...@sewingwitch.com> on 2004/10/30 01:03:56 UTC

Well-known projects using Subversion

Another find today, while I was shopping for a wiki:

<http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Codev/DevelopersNews> (See the 18 May 2004
entry)

TWiki is apparently very popular on corporate LANs.

I mentioned awhile back that Netfilter recently adopted Subversion. Perhaps
both of these can be listed here:

<http://subversion.tigris.org/propaganda.html>

Re: Well-known projects using Subversion

Posted by Kenneth Porter <sh...@sewingwitch.com>.
Patch attached.

Re: Well-known projects using Subversion

Posted by Erik Huelsmann <eh...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 14:28:41 -0700, Kenneth Porter
<sh...@sewingwitch.com> wrote:
> --On Saturday, October 30, 2004 2:23 PM -0500 kfogel@collab.net wrote:
>
> > Sure, let's make a deal -- you make the patch, I'll apply it.
> > Post it to dev@, I'll watch for it.
>
> Ok, where's the repository for the website? It probably makes sense to
> generate the diff with the right tools! ;)

the www/ directory in the Subversion repository:

http://svn.collab.net/repos/svn/trunk/www/

bye,

Erik.

Re: Well-known projects using Subversion

Posted by kf...@collab.net.
Kenneth Porter <sh...@sewingwitch.com> writes:
> > Sure, let's make a deal -- you make the patch, I'll apply it.
> > Post it to dev@, I'll watch for it.
>
> Ok, where's the repository for the website? It probably makes sense to
> generate the diff with the right tools! ;)

The website is in the www/ subdir of the main Subversion repository, so

   http://svn.collab.net/repos/svn/trunk/www/

Thanks!

-Karl

Re: Well-known projects using Subversion

Posted by Kenneth Porter <sh...@sewingwitch.com>.
--On Saturday, October 30, 2004 2:23 PM -0500 kfogel@collab.net wrote:

> Sure, let's make a deal -- you make the patch, I'll apply it.
> Post it to dev@, I'll watch for it.

Ok, where's the repository for the website? It probably makes sense to
generate the diff with the right tools! ;)

Re: Well-known projects using Subversion

Posted by kf...@collab.net.
Kenneth Porter <sh...@sewingwitch.com> writes:
> Another find today, while I was shopping for a wiki:
>
> <http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Codev/DevelopersNews> (See the 18 May
> 2004 entry)
>
> TWiki is apparently very popular on corporate LANs.
>
> I mentioned awhile back that Netfilter recently adopted
> Subversion. Perhaps both of these can be listed here:
>
> <http://subversion.tigris.org/propaganda.html>

Sure, let's make a deal -- you make the patch, I'll apply it.
Post it to dev@, I'll watch for it.

-Karl, always trying to parallelize where possible