Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Matthew Berk <ma...@local-i.com> on 2005/03/02 18:34:51 UTC

[JOB] Senior MP, Perl Engineer(s)

[JOB]

About the position(s): Open List, Inc. is seeking talented,
take-charge, SENIOR Perl engineers to improve and extend our core
vertical search platform. We're looking to build a small, dedicated
team of world-class Perl and MP developers here in New York, N.Y.
Applicants will have a proven track record designing, building and
maintaining complex Web applications. Experience with high-volume Web
crawling and/or search technology a huge plus.

About the company: Open List, Inc. (formerly Local-I) develops and
operates vertical search applications. Our aim is to help our users
make faster and better decisions. The company has thus far applied its
proprietary classification, content aggregation and search technology
to restaurants and hotels nationwide. Development of additional
verticals and geographies is currently in progress.

Web site:			http://www.openlist.com/
Job details:		http://www.openlist.com/about/jobs.htm
Inquiries:			jobs@local-i.com (please send resume, cover letter)

Thanks,

Matthew Berk
Co-Founder and C.T.O.
Open List, Inc.
It takes strong Perl to discover great pearls.