Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Miroslaw Dobrzanski-Neumann <mn...@mosaic-ag.com> on 2002/01/21 10:13:00 UTC

DOM3 Bindings

Hi,

is there any proposal for C++ DOM3 Bindings. Im am especially interrested in
"DOM" itself, "Abstract Schema" and "Load and Save" modules. I am considering
an implementation for of some custom data formats in terms of DOM3 interfaces.
Smart pointers and ref counting are very nice, but in this case underlying
interfaces must be specified also.
--
Miroslaw Dobrzanski-Neumann

MOSAIC SOFTWARE AG
Base Development and Research
Tel +49-2225-882-291
Fax +49-2225-882-201
E-mail: mne@mosaic-ag.com

Re: DOM3 Bindings

Posted by Tinny Ng <tn...@ca.ibm.com>.
DOM3, at least the "Core", is one of our TO-DO items in 2002 after schema.  And we
are thinking to use IDOM as the base.  The "Abstract Schema" and "Load and Save"
are two new concepts, and thus may take us longer to digest and start ....

Tinny